General Terms & Conditions of Sale
November 18, 20161. Entering into a Contract
With your order you make a binding offer to us (Natural Style GmbH), to make a contract with you. First you will recieve an order confirmation per e-mail that we received your order. The contract first comes to be however, when we ship the ordered items to you.Ordering in our online-shop with our cart system involves several steps. In the last step you have the possibility to check again all information (e.g. name, address, means of payment, items ordered) and make changes if necessary, before you send us your order by clicking on the button 'ORDER CHARGE'. With this click you make your binding offer to us.
2. Storage of the contract textWe don't store the text of the contract for an internet sale. We do send you the order confirmation with all order information, as well as these General Terms & Conditions, to the e-mail address you give us.
3. Retention of titleItems delivered remain our property untill all due payments are made.
4. Your Right to Cancel your Internet OrderYou have the right to withdraw from your internet order within fourteen days, without stating a reason. The right exists for fourteen days from the day you or someone you have designated to act in your name, who is not the shipper, has accepted delivery of the goods.To exercise your withdrawal right, you must inform us (Natural Style GmbH, Reginfriedsstr. 3, 81547 München, tel. 0049-(89)-6118295, fax 0049-(89)-6118296, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) through an unequivical statement that you have decided to withdraw from the order contract (eg. via a letter per mail, FAX, or e-mail).This deadline is met, when your statement informing us of your decision is sent off within the time specified.
5. Effect of a withdrawalIf you withdraw from the contract, we must return to you all payments we have received from you including shipping costs (except those delivery costs resulting from an extra delivery service requested by you above our nomal service). We must do this within fourteen days from the day your statement of intent to withdraw reaches us. For the refund, we will use the same means of payment you used, unless another means is agreed upon. In no case will we charge fees for the refund. We can delay the refund until we receive the returned goods, or until you prove that you have sent the returned goods, whichever is earlier.You must return the goods immediately, at the latest within fourteen days from the day you inform us of your withdrawal. This deadline is met once you ship the goods.
For returns from within Germany, we pay the costs of return shipping. Ask us via e-mail or telephone for a free package sticker, which we will send to you immediately. With this sticker on your package, you may give the package free of charge to any DHL driver in Germany, any German post office, or any DHL Paketbox .For other returns, you must pay the shipping costs. We value your critical comments concerning our products or service, but you are not required to make such comments.
6. Prices, Shipping costs, Costs for returnsAll prices are end prices, including value-added-tax. Shipping is free inside Germany for orders above Euro 200.00, otherwise Euro 5,77 inside Germany. For other European countries shipping is Euro 7,90 pauschaliert, and Euro 22,50 for countries outside Europe. Shipping costs are presented in the cart ordering system.
Should a retail customer invoke her/his reights to return an item, we pay for this shipping inside Germany.
7. Delivery timesWe attempt to deliver as soon as possible, for internet sales mostly on the day of the order, or the day thereafter. Our delivery service (DHL) ususally takes one or two days inside Gerrmany, but could take 3 days. Deliveries to outside of Germany take somewhat longer. We send you with your order confirmation a link to the package tracking site of DHL in the internet, so that you can follow the delivery status in real time.
8. Payment for internet salesYou may pay using PayPal Plus, SOFORTüberweisung, creit card (through PayPal Plus), advance bank transfer, SEPA Core Direkt Debit, or (inside Germany) cash on delivery.
9. WarantiesWaranties are those required by European law.
10. Privacy of Your InformationWhen you start, process, finish, or revoke a purchase contract with us, we gather, store, and process the data as allowed by law.When you visit our internet shop, we gather the IP-address of your computer, the date and time, type of browser, operating system of your computer, and the pages you visit. It is not intended by us, and is not possible for us, to make a connection to any information on your person.The personal information that you give us in an order or e-mail (e.g. your name and contact information) will be used only to correspond with you, or for any other purpose for which you sent us the information. We give your information to our delivery service, and only to extent necessary for the delivery. For payments, we give such information to the financial institution only as necessary.We further assure that personal information will not be given to anyone else, except where required by law, or when you specifically request it. Should any processing of your order or requests be required by other service agencies. we will respect German law on privacy of information.
Length of time we keep information: Personal information that you give us over our website will only be stored so long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you gave us the information. To the extent that commercial and tax stipulations require, can information be stored up to a maximum of 10 years.Your rights: Should you no longer agree to the storage of your information, or such be no longer correct, we will delete, change, or block the information if you ask us, to the extent not forbidden by law. If you ask, we will send you without charge all of your personal information stored by us. For questions concerning the gathering, processing, or use of your personal information, for privacy information, correction, deletion, or blocking of information, contact us at:Natural Style GmbH, Reginfriedstr. 3, 81547 München. Tel. 0049-(0)89-6118295, FAX 0049-(0)89-6118296, e-mail: email@example.com.
Links to other websites: To the extent that we present on our website references or links to other websites, we do not take responsibility for the completeness of correctness of that content, or the privacy policies of those websites. Since we have no control over the privacy of information policies of other websites, you should inform yourself of their Privacy of Information policies.
11. Applicable legal environmentGerman law applies. For customers with legal or usual residence in other countries, German law applies only in so far as it does not contradict binding legal requirements in those countries.
Terms and Conditions especially for Wholesale customers can be seen here.
right to cancel a purchase
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Privacy of Information
Our Viscose Collection
About Natural Style
of Alpaca Garments
|Natural Style GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Gregory S. Smith
89 - 6118295 Fax - 6118296